PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE BOOST SERVICE. BY SELECTING "ACCEPT", YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SELECT "DO NOT ACCEPT"
Effective Date: April 29, 2016
Managing Your Information Preferences
Information We Collect
We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your [name, username, and email address] and other personally identifiable information when you sign up for the Site or Services ("Personal Information"). The decision to provide this information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Site or Services. Except in connection with your order to purchase Services, we do not collect any credit card or other financial account information. We also collect Personal Information from you when you access the Services and/or other parts of the Site and elect to provide Personal Information. For example, when you use the Services, we will collect data and/or information that you input into your account.
Our mobile application may collect certain additional information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the application. We may also use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location. If you do not want us to have your location information, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application[A3].
Usage Data and Site Activity
Cookies and Web Beacons
How We Use Information and When We May Share and Disclose Information Generally
We may use your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation for the purposes described further below:
• Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your Personal Information to provide you with access to and to support your use of the Services and to monitor your use of the Services. We will also give you the opportunity to store, review and edit Personal Information and other information on the Site. In order to contact you more efficiently, we may at times contact you using calls or text messages at the telephone number(s) you have provided us and you agree that we may contact you. Please note that telephone minute and text charges may apply.
• Surveys, Contests and Other Special Offers: From time to time, we may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests and other special offers. If you elect to participate in these services, you will need to provide certain Personal Information.
• Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we will use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
• Contacting You About Other Products, Services and Events: If you opt-in, Company and/or third parties may use your Personal Information to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
• Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site and the Services, Company may conduct research on its customers’ demographics, interests and behavior based on Usage Data and other information provided to us. This data may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Company may share this data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This information will not identify you personally.
• Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Information, aggregated Personal Information and other non-personally-identifiable information collected through the Site and Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
Information You Make Available to Others
By using the Site or Services, including creation of a profile on Company or submission of public queries, you may make certain of your Personal Information available to others, such as your name, your username, and your picture. This information may be accessed by users who use the Site or Services and may be accessed by commercial search engines such as Google and Bing to the extent that such engines are permitted to access the Site or Services.
Third Party Services and Applications
Through the Site or Services, you may elect to access third-party services and applications, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social networks. When you do so, you may be able to import information from those other services and applications and share content with those services. Some of those third-party services may also provide us with information from your accounts, which may enable us to enhance and personalize your use of the Site and Services. If you elect to enable such third-party services or applications, the information you share with such third-party services and applications will be subject to their privacy policies and your privacy settings. You can control whether your activity is sent to third-party services and applications by changing the relevant settings in your Company account. You also may be able to control or block such sharing by changing your privacy settings in such services or applications. Third parties may collect, but we do not authorize them to collect, personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Site or Services.
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses that we believe to be trustworthy and have privacy practices consistent with ours ("Service Providers"). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by Company.
We may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Company. If Company is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets or equity, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such transaction.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Company will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other content and information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of Company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on a publicly available page or any other public forum on the Site or Services, others may access that information. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information and other information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. By using our Site or Services, you agree that the applicable laws in the United States will govern the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location.